WILL WE BE FASHIONABLE? I have very sensitive skin, and am really selective in the items I use. My favorites are organic beauty products!
I am so excited to tell you about two wonderful new products that I stumbled upon, and had the pleasure of reviewing! Aspen Kay Naturals is a family-owned company whose story began in 2007 and focuses on all natural and organic skincare! So, when I was sent a few free products in exchange for my honest, unbiased expert opinion, I couldn’t wait to give it a whirl!
Listen here, when these items arrived, the mud-mask and soap smelled SO GOOD that I literally almost didn’t do a review because I ate them, lol. I mean, I really wish I could form words on how fabulous they smelled…it just made me want to run and skip through a field with a flowered-headband on in a white dress holding hands with my hubby, happy and jolly like the girls look on a tampon commercial (hope this visual helped). If you can imagine walking into the most expensive uppity spa to get a facial and a spa, where you have a white robe on and a towel in your hair–this was the scene in my little ole bathroom (inside my head). Ahhh…….hearts, flowers, daisies and sunshine….
The Aspen Kay Dead Sea Mud Mask felt amazing going on my face and neck. It has something grainy in it, and it was tingling while on the face in a menthol-type way. I put it on my face and my husbands (don’t kill me, lover) and we sat for 10 minutes. My son started to cry when he looked at my husband, but I’m fairly certain that had nothing to do with the quality of the product itself. Once we rinsed, we were both left with such smooth, well-moisturized, exfoliated skin. The directions say to follow-up with your favorite moisturizer, but my skin was so well hydrated, I honestly didn’t put anything on afterwards. And, the fab thing is it didn’t leave your skin feeling tight like many facial products do. The instructions say to use weekly, but truly, I loved it so much that I don’t think I’ll be able to wait a week in between application.
I’ve used the Dead Sea Mineral Soap a few times in the shower, and it smells soooooooooooooooo good. The scent is light and not overpowering, but boy is it fab and my skin has such a great glow to it afterwards. Both of these products were a true 10 out of 10 for me. I can’t wait to try more of their products, and if you’re into organic for your body and skin, I highly recommend you give it a whirl! The icing on the cake is that the price is great! Here’s the scoop about how these work for your skin:
Aspen Kay Dead Sea Mud Mask $22.99 USD: 100% PURE AUTHENTIC DEAD SEA MINERAL MUD FROM ISRAEL. As this luxurious mud mask gently dries on your face, it draws out impurities & toxins from your pores. At the same time your dermal layers are infused with ancient Dead Sea minerals, organic unrefined skin loving oils and skin repairing soothing herbs. This mask leaves your face clean, fresh and naturally moisturized. If used weekly your complexion will gain a new clarity and an all day refreshed glow.
- WE USE ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY ORGANIC AND NATURAL INGREDIENTS With Unrefined Organic Skin Loving Oils, Organic Raw Honey & Organic Herbal Infusions of Calendula and Chamomile. Lightly Scented With Lavender Essential Oil.
- A WONDERFUL ADDITION TO YOUR ORGANIC SKINCARE ROUTINE. Our Dead Sea mud mask is made for all skin types and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. This mud mask can be used as a facial mud mask or all over body mud mask. For men, women and teens. Made by hand in small batches to ensure quality. Not tested on animals. 30 plus facial mud masks per jar.
Aspen Kay Dead Sea Mineral Mud Soap $8.95 USD: 100% PURE DEAD SEA MINERAL MUD FROM ISRAEL. Our Organic Soap Is Chemical Free and Preservative Free. Each Bar is Handmade by Our Artisan Soap Maker. No Animal Testing – Cruelty Free – Vegan Soap.
- MADE WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC SKIN LOVING OILS: Certified Organic Unrefined Shea Butter, Certified Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Certified Organic Sustainable Palm Oil and Certified Organic Castor Bean Oil.
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. Can Be Used As A Face Soap, Body Soap, Shaving Soap Or Hand Soap. For Men, Women & Teens. Our Soap can Also Be Used To Help With Acne, Eczema, Rosacea, And Psoriasis.
- NATURALLY SCENTED With Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils Of Lemongrass, Peppermint and Eucalyptus
What are some of your favorite organic skin care products? I’d love to hear!