Skimmed through a couple of magazines today, and thought I’d share some miscellaneous items of note! The first:
NEW Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor– “Lightweight, high definition velvety matte color. Moisturizing, velvety feel. 100% wax-free, gel formula. Available in 8 high definition shades.” Sold! A couple of these are likely a little light for my chocolately goodness, but I want to give some of these a whirl for real! The 3 on the far left and the last 2 on the right are on my Wish List! You know how I feel about my matte shades!
Sephora +Pantone Color IQ-“Sephora’s exclusive Color IQ is the first and only beauty service that scans the surgace of your skin and assigns it a Color IQ number which reveals scientifically pricise lip, foundation and concealer matches.” This system is comprised of 110 skintones to build the color library (I would be the unlucky one that couldn’t find a match lolol, that’s just how I roll). I guess there’s some handheld thingy that takes a picture of your skin, and the tool does it’s thing!
I found this very interesting for sure! I think it’s a blast picking out my own colors, but it seems like it would be neat to have a starting point and/or guide. Have you girls tried this, I’m so curious about your experience?
- The first one is going to have a profound impact on my life, thank ya Cosmo! So I guess if you add petroleum jelly aka Vaseline to your jacked up, old eyeshadow, it makes lipstick?
- Steam off your lashes–oh, you mean you just don’t pull them off at the end of the night? My bad. But I guess if you fill a bowl (I’ll likely just use the sink), hold your face over it along with a towel covering your head, the lashes come right off! Makes sense!
- I’ve heard this one before, have you? Add saline drops to your old mascara! Shake, then warm the tube with a blow dryer (I hadn’t heard this step before) and voila. Really, I’m mostly down for buying a new one. However, if you’re partial to your mascara, then maybe this ones for you! You’re welcome! 🙂
- Do you need to intensify your eyeshadow? The powers that be say you can fill your lid with a matching pencil first, and then the eyeshadow color grips really well to the lid! That better be a really soft pencil! I like to intesifiy my eyeshadow by dipping my brush in water first…anyone do this?
- You trying to get your King Kylie Jenner pout on fleek? Eye cream can be used to plump your lips if it contains hyaluronic acid! Interesting!
What do ya think?