Since I’m deep into my dirty-thirties, I feel like I better do something to maintain my skin and like we talked about my previous post, I’ve recently started a regimen which I hope will support my quest! I’ve started using these products along with my Christina Moss Naturals. So, let’s talk about the products I received for free in exchange for my honest review!
I’ve said many times that I really love organic products! Therefore, I’m happy my new skin-care routine doesn’t contain a bunch of harmful chemicals. This is a total win in my book:
Amara Organics is committed to using the highest quality natural and organic ingredients in our skin care products.
Here is a list of ingredients that are NOT found in our products:
- No Petrochemicals
- No Parabens
- No Artificial colors
- No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
- No DMDM Hydantoin/Diazonial Urea
- No EDTA
- No TEA, DEA, or MEA
- No Phthalates
- No Methylisothiazolinone
Vitamin C Cream for Face–This has a great consistency. It may be a tad thick for my face, but I’ve continued to use it occasionally and sparingly. I love that it doesn’t have a smell and it’s super creamy and smooth!
-Stimulates collagen to restore elasticity and erase fine lines and wrinkles
– Neutralizes free radicals to reverse UV and environmental damage
– Protects against further UV damage
– Improves skin texture for a smoother, brighter complexion
– Fades age spots and discoloration
Advanced Age-Defying Moisturizer–I didn’t love the smell of this, but it wasn’t rank. It’s thinner than the Vitamin C Cream, and felt great/soaked into the skin well. So I’ll keep using this occasionally too!
Long-lasting hydration for soft, supple skin
– Sooths and nourishes dry, damaged, and irritated skin
– Plumps and fills in fine lines and wrinkles
– Antioxidant protection against environmental damage and free radicals
– Lightweight formula won’t clog pores or leave skin feeling greasy or oily
I’ve also had the privilege of trying the Anti-Aging Serums…winning! I’ve had no adverse reactions so far, and they all feel super light and great on the skin. Additionally, they’re all unscented which I love! I’ve used the retinol every couple of days or so to avoid irritation. I also try to use this at night, and always wear sunblock on my face during the day–I’ve read that hyperpigmentation can occur if the skin is left unprotected when using retinol.
- Repairs skin on a molecular level to erase fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen for firmer, smoother skin
- Speeds up skin cell turnover to fade brown spots, discoloration, and acne scars
- Improves texture and tone for a smoother, softer, more radiant complexion
- Unclogs pores to clear up acne and prevent future breakouts
- Increases the production of collagen to bring back skin’s natural elasticity and counteract fine lines and wrinkles
- Powerful antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals to reverse damage caused by the sun, pollutants, and cigarette smoke
- Protects your skin from UV damage such as age spots, discoloration, and fine lines
- Improves skin texture to give you a smoother, brighter complexion
- Combined with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid for extra powerful anti-aging effects
-Plumps and hydrates skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles
– Locks in moisture, giving skin a dewy, supple glow
– Boosts collagen production, restoring skin’s natural elasticity
– Softens and smooths for a more even skin tone
– Leaves skin looking radiant and youthful
I hope to report back after a couple of months and let you know of any changes that occurred! I’m so new to the serum world, and I was honestly scared to put all this stuff on my face, LOL! I tested it all first for several days on my collarbone to see if I turned into a lizard. Luckily, I did not.
So, who’s a serum girl? What can you share with us about these top of products–good and bad? And, have you tried Amara Organics? I feel like their prices are reasonable too, as a little goes a long way!