So how was your Christmas? Mine was fantastic and I ate way too much as usual. My boys were a little under the weather, but in spite of it all, we were together which is what counts and we made it a blast.
I received some great stuff! I know that’s not what it’s all about, but my goodness, gifts are fun danggit! One of my friends, who truly knows the way to my heart (makeup) gave me some fab items! I wore the eye pallet this past weekend, and couldn’t wait to share it with you! I’ve also stumbled upon some more healthy skin care items…
I received both of these items in exchange for my honest, unbiased review. Have you guys heard of Oz Naturals? The Sweet Almond and Macadamia Nut Body Butter is 60% organic, which made me giggle, because I thought things were either just organic or not, lol. But I suppose anything organic is to the good! It contains Shea Butter, Avocado Oil and Kukui Nut Oil (which I’d never heard of).
It feels absolutely soothing on the skin, which I love! I use this a lot on my hands which are sometimes extremely chapped after so much hand-washing. It’s not as thick as some of the other butters I’ve used and it’s not too light either. It’s really just right down the middle. I think this one would even be okay to wear on your face although I haven’t tried it there yet. It’s not particularly advertised as unscented, but to me, it really doesn’t smell like much of anything but it smells good! Maybe just a very LIGHT fragrance of something natural. I wouldn’t say it’s long-lasting, but it’s worth the reapply and comes in a large container for a good price–both are $14.99 each with Prime.
About the Product
- THIS BODY BUTTER contains sweet almond & macadamia nut oil for the richest, silkiest replenishing all-over body moisturizer available. If you want your body to have that rich and healthy summer-shine, this is your body butter.
- THIS BODY BUTTER is formulated to provide that healthy, shiny, summer look and is packed with nourishing ingredients to hydrate skin during harsh and dry winter months.
- This NOURISHING & HYDRATING formula can also be used on the face for overly dry skin types.
The Olive & Jojoba Oil Nourishing Soufflé is 70% Organic
giggles a little. It contains Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Green Tea and Shea Butter & B5. This is a really interesting concept to me, as it doesn’t feel at all like I expected. It’s not a lotion at all, but it almost feels like hair conditioner, but for your skin! I don’t think it would help with ash as far as giving your skin a sheen, BUT, it does seem really soothing. These two would be great to use in conjunction with each other–I would start with the Olive and Jojoba Oil Nourishing Soufflé’ first. And I haven’t tried this on my face either (I’m really careful about what I put on my face, and like to try it other places for a while first), but I think this would be a win on the face because it’s so light and wouldn’t leave your skin oily. It also mimics the light smell of their Body Butter, so for me, that’s great too–I’m not into heavy fragrance.
About the Product
- ORGANIC BODY MOISTURIZE with olive and jojoba oil is the next step in the evolution of personal care for your entire body. Whipped to perfection, this excellent moisturizer gives your body the hydration it needs.
- OUR NON-GREASY formula adds a silky-softness and imparts a healthy glow to all skin types.
- THIS RICH SOUFFLE which includes Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Shea Butter, and Vitamin B5 softens rough spots, and heals dry skin, and is also an excellent massage cream.
Wet N Wild Wrapper’s Delight is a breath of winter air! Ahhh… It’s a glittery smokey-eye palette (one can never have too many of those) and it delivers great, dark, rich color with some shimmer! It does have some fallout, which I seem to notice about Wet N Wild palettes, but it doesn’t deter me from them. The blending was great on this one and it didn’t crease either…winning! I couldn’t find this on their actual site, but I did see it on ebay and various other spots. Perhaps it’s still in drugstores as well! It’s worth the hunt and reasonably priced, about $7 or so!
Did you round up this palette this holiday season?