WILL WE BE FASHIONABLE? Happy Friday beauties! I’m taking a break from a Freaky Friday post because I have SO many interesting products to talk to you about–this is just one of them (for us organic skin care lovers)!!!
Have you ever heard of the benefits of Bentonite Clay? It is said to remove toxins from the body, as well as give you fab hair and skin! Here’s an interesting tidbit about it:
Bentonite Clay is a unique clay due to its ability to produce an “electrical charge” when hydrated. Upon contact with fluid, its electrical components change, giving it the ability to absorb toxins. Bentonite is known for its ability to absorb and remove toxins, heavy metals, impurities, and chemicals.
So, when I was sent some from Rise ‘n Shine Online in exchange for my honest review, I couldn’t wait to see what was up!
I received the item very quickly, and the first thing I noticed was that this one pound container was HEAVY. One pound is one pound, but there is a lot of product packed into this container! It’s completely odorless which I love, and the consistency of the dry product is very fine. I decided to treat myself to a foot facial, as my tootsies were in tragic and dire need of one! Don’t judge!
I mixed the Bentonite Clay aka Indian Healing Clay with water, not following a particular recipe, but just until it was a thick paste consistency and applied to my whiny dogs! I kicked my heals up and let the clay dry for a while. The clay felt cool, and as it dried I felt tightening on my skin (not uncomfortable-like, just like any other clay mask). Once I cooked my feet for a while in the clay, I rinsed them off. I have to say my feet were pretty dang soft! I followed up with some polish etc–you get the picture– and voila! They were once again presentable!
What I’m most excited for is try this product on my hair! As a new hair naturalista, I heard this mask is amazeballs for clarifying and deep-conditioning.
Have you ever used this product? There seems to be a wide variety of uses, to facials to tone and tighten the skin as well as reduce pore size, hair masks and yes,
jacked-up foot facial. What are your thoughts? I think this would be a great, unique product for someone really into using organic products! Let me know what you think!
Rise ‘n Shine Online Indian Healing Clay $19.99 (and even cheaper with Prime, $10.99).
About the Product
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS – Made from 100% pure Sodium Bentonite to give you the firmest clay face mask around today.
- DEEP PORE CLEANSING – Clay makes a great facial mask for shrinking pores, tightening and toning skin, removing impurities, and just making your skin look and feel great. Use for a clay bath or foot soaks to draw out toxins from the skin and through the pores.
- FREE EBOOK WITH EVERY PURCHASE – Included with every purchase, learn about how to use Sodium Bentonite in our FREE EBOOK Everything You Need to Know about Sodium Bentonite Clay.
- RECOMMENDED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN – Our clay is Chemical Free, all-Natural and Gentle for use on oily as well sensitive skin types.
- HANDLE EVERYDAY SKIN CONDITIONS – Sodium Bentonite is known to draw out toxins to help soothe everyday skin conditions such as cuts, insect bites, bee stings, poison ivy and rashes.