WILL WE BE FASHIONABLE? I have been blessed with good skin really always, thanks to genetics and a strict regimen of taking care of it. I’ve been a fan of Black Soap forever–truly as long as I can remember. I purchased it from the beauty supply store, which is not organic. It’s dyed black and heavy in fragrance. But it worked well and I liked using it.
For the past couple of years, I’ve really dived in to organic skincare and lifestyle choices. No, I don’t eat only grass, nuts and berries and wash my face and body with banana peels–but I do try to make as many organic purchases as possible until I completely make the switch. So, a few months ago, I started buying raw African black soap. And, recently, I was provided with the opportunity to utilize Suds of Beauty African Black Soap for free in exchange for my honest, unbiased review.
The customer service was great, and that’s a big plus in my book! The owner and his wife run this business from their home, and I think it’s always cool to support small businesses! My bar of soap arrived quickly and omg, is it HUGE, approximately 1lb! That’s an awesome amount for the price. A bar of this size will last several weeks, as you just cut off a piece of a time to use and store the rest. It doesn’t really have a smell and since it’s all natural-you don’t have to be worried about fragrance or dyes.
When you first use African Black Soap, your skin feels dry and tight. “It’s believed this is caused by the soap drawing out impurities and excess oils. After a few days the PH levels of the skin will balance out (which is why it is believed to be good for both dry and oily skin).”
I believe that to be true, because it quickly subsides after the first few days. And what remains is great blemish-free, soft skin!
Now, what you DO have to be careful of, and that’s with any black soap, is DON’T YOU DARE GET SOME IN YOUR EYES. The first time I did, I thought I would go blind, truly. It stings like nobody’s business, and I thought it would burn my eyes straight up out of the socket! LOL! Don’t let that scare you though, but it is something to take note of.
Many people use African Black Soap for their hair–I have yet to try that, but want to in the future. I hear it’s fab for promoting a clean environment for great hair growth!
So for me, great customer service, a huge bar for a great price ($16.99 USD on Amazon), and numerous health benefits is a win! I really love Suds of Beauty African Black Soap, and will be a repeat customer for sure!
Have you guys ever tried African Black Soap or use it in your current beauty regimen? What have your results been like?
About the Product
- LETS GET THIS STRAIGHT AFRICAN BLACK SOAP IS UGLY…but lets get the facts too. It is from Ghana Africa made in small villages for centuries from 100% All Natural Ingredients(Nothing added like other brands). It is not tested on animals and it is fair trade. Remember what they say about not judging a book by its cover. 😉
- WHY DR. OZ LOVES AFRICAN SOAP FOR ALL SKIN TYPES…Helps fight against acne and oily skin, premature facial lines and wrinkles, deep cleans pores and moisturizes, heals skin problems such as eczema, removes dark spots and scars. It is seriously the miracle soap! (See our reviews below to see what others say)
- WE DON’T JOKE AROUND WITH OUR RETURN POLICY…If you don’t love our Raw African Black Soap you can simply let us know and we will give you a full money refund anytime (and we are cool because you can keep the soap or give it to a friend)
- WHAT IS BLACK SOAP MADE OF?… Its all natural ingredients are Raw African Shea Butter, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Pod, Plantain Skin Ash, Purified Water, Natural Vitamin E. Most say its smells “Earthy” It is 16 ounces about 4 x 4 x 2 inches (varies slightly)
- HOW DO I USE RAW BLACK SOAP?…Simply cut the bar of soap into 4ish pieces, store the pieces in a dry sealed container or ziplock bag. Lather cut soap into hands or wash rag and apply to face, body, and/or hair (Works great as a shampoo!)