Today I want to talk about 2 all-natural beauty products for my skin that I love–don’t sleep on it!
Have you ever wanted skin so soft, shiny and well-moisturized that when you went to get into the bed, you slid the heck right off of it? Well, even if you haven’t, Better Shea’s Pure Unrefined Cocoa butter is the best! I have it on good authority that this is what Michelle Obama, Tina Turner and Beyonce are using on their infamous shiny gams!
It comes in a natural state–the block that’s shown above. And the great thing about this company is that you can download an free all-natural recipe book which includes various uses for the Cocoa Butter. Me personally, I’m a busy girl, and so I do the most basic–I slice off a few slivers and keep it in a bottle. Prior to showering, I fill the sink full of hot water, and let the bottle sit in it while showering. Once I’m out, it’s fully melted into it’s yummy oil form and ready to go!
I put this on my skin, and the shine and smoothness lasts until the next shower! It’s a little too oily for the face though. And the smell…ahhh…my husband tells me I smell like sugar cookies–don’t hate, participate! It’s ahh-maze-ing! And with proper storage, this huge block lasts a century!
Now for those of you that don’t like to glisten like new pennies, my second choice is Coconut Oil. I’m sure all of you have heard about everyone singing the praises of coconut oil, but ’tis true! It’s really great for sensitive skin. It soaks in really well, and this one is light enough that I can use it on my face. Remember to get Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil so you can reap the many benefits this lovely natural product provides.
I found both of these products on Amazon for great prices!
$18.50 USDAbout the Product
- Pressed from the roasted seeds of the Cacao trees grown in North America, our cocoa butter is organic and has a strong, all-natural cocoa scent. Some Cocoa Butter is processed and de-odorized (the odor is removed with one of several chemical processes). We keep our butter pure to preserve its nutrients and antioxidant properties.
- BENEFITS AND COMMON USES: antioxidant, reduces stretch marks, skin smoothing, anti-aging. Essential ingredients for DIY lip balms, stretch marks creams, lotion bars, bath melts, body scrubs and more!
- A free eBook of Body Butter Recipes is Included with your purchase to help you create your own wonderful skin and hair care products.
- Exceptional customer service is our priority. Love our Cocoa Butter or choose between a full refund or a free replacement unit. Contact us via the Amazon Contact Seller option and we will get back to you within 12 hours.
$15.00 USDAbout the Product
- Unrefined, extra-virgin, cold-pressed coconut oil
- USDA certified organic, kosher and gluten free
- Non-GMO project verified. Free of pesticides, bleach, hexane and trans fats.
- Coconut Oil has a melting point at 76 degree Fahrenheit and may ship to you in solid or liquid form. It is still safe to consume if it is liquid or solid.
- Medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) for weight management and increased energy
Pssssssssssssst…..stay tuned for the giveaway!